Monday, October 26, 2015

Many options with Vegan!

Hello! Long time no type! I know I know you all missed me right?..... Oh wait..... I need followers first to be missed.... Dang it, oh well lol. In other news lets talk vegan. 

     Now I'm not by any means vegan what so ever, but lately I've been looking into a lot of vegan options (because I eat kosher now) and giving the way that pork is in almost everything now and days my only real option is vegan at times. Vegan is the only way I know for sure it doesn't contain any unclean animals in it because there are no animals products in it at all. 

     What I've noticed from looking up vegan recipes is that I have sooooooooo many options and it makes it so easy to cook for my love (I like to call him mr pumpkin now lol). My Mr Pumpkin is a vegetarian and everything I look for vegetarian recipes I see loads of cheese, bread, and pasta only (That's not very healthy for him). So I took to Pinterest and YouTube and notice the many opportunities vegan recipes and vlogs had to offer. There are two vegan vlogs that I really enjoy. 

The 1st Vlog is "Hot For Food" I tried out their vegan hot wings (made using cauliflower) and my Mr Pumpkin loved them! Super easy and fun to make! 

You can find more recipes from them here 
--> http://www.hotforfoodblog.com
                  



     The 2nd Vlog, that is my absolute favorite is "Peaceful Cuisine". His videos are a work of art. He makes everything from scratch and teaches you how to make your own pasta, yogurt, tofu, and more from scratch! His lighting is absolutely beautiful and makes the food look even more yummy. I haven't tried a recipe yet because all the food he uses is organic and I simply don't have the funds but I'm very interested in giving it a go one day.  

Oh and P.S.: He designed his own kitchen!

Follow him here--> https://m.youtube.com/user/ryoya1983?noapp=1

Later Days Flowers! 
                     

                
               

No comments:

Post a Comment